Tuesday, November 20, 2012

On the upcoming holidays

So tomorrow is the first day of mom's thanksgiving break which we will be spending together at grandma's with grandpa and daddy and grandma's dog, Fern Louise, who always enjoys a good game of 'try and fit Harley's whole face in your mouth'. Then I bite the tender skin on one of her ears and she screams, I'd claw her but mom had my claws removed *grumbles*, she said it was because I was destroying everything. More like re-decorating if you ask me, which no one did.

Mom says we're going to decorate for Christmas while we're at grandma's. I'm really excited because last Christmas mom put up a tree with all these great things dangling from the branches and I really enjoyed climbing in the tree itself, mom wasn't so happy about that. She yelled and said I was ruining the tree and that I was going to knock the whole thing down and break all her ornaments. I'm sorry, but if it's not for me to play with then why put the darn thing up?

Me in the Christmas tree last year.



So daddy sent me this funny link. He said it reminds him of me, I look nothing like that cat! But really, maybe I do climb on the keyboard when mom is writing her papers but I'm really only trying to help her out. I have some really good ideas sometimes that I think would really help her out.

Anyways...

XOXO
Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment