Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cat naps

I'm having a lazy day. I've been napping in mom's childhood dollhouse all day and occasionally on top of some cabinets in the laundry room.

Oh hey there...

Grandma is taking her dear sweet time putting up her Christmas decorations and I'm a bit disappointed. How am I supposed to get into the spirit if there aren't any decorations to chew and destroy?

I've been feeling kind if bummed lately every time Fern Louise or someone else gets to go outside and yet again I get the door closed in my face :(  I'd really like to go outside and get some fresh air, chase some birds, catch a squirrel... but mom says she's too worried I'll run away and get lost and she keeps saying maybe she'll buy me a stroller (uh what?) but that's just not the same! I'll have to work on it and see what I can get done...


XOXO
Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment